MCF utilizes the latest in production technology to assemble your product efficiently and effectively. Our specialty is low to medium volume, high complexity and/or high reliability assemblies compliant with a wide range of standards including IPC 610 Class 2 and Class 3.
PCB Assembly Capabilities:
- Rosin, No Clean and Aqueous Flux Chemistries
- RoHs and Lead-Only capabilities
- Two High-Speed MyData Lines
- 0201 SMT placement with Micro BGA to 2.5 mil ball diameter
- 9 Zone Reflow
- BGA Rework Stations
- Multiple Through-hole Assembly Areas
- Automated Optical Inspection
- ICT and Functional Test
- Box Build
MCF 25,000 sq.ft. Facility uses equipment and controls to utilize the latest assembly and test technology. Our equipment, systems and processes are optimized for flexibility in building complex products that have medium-volume/high mix requirements. MCF can support specialized testing requirements and is equipped with multiple ESS environments. Let our engineers review your requirements today!
Contact MCF Electronic Services
Get in touch with us to start your project or ask one of our experts a question!